Wednesday 26 January 2011

Treasury Challenge Time!!

                                                  'Follow Your Bliss...'


I feel so very lucky to be able to 'follow my bliss' through the realisation of my Etsy shop, and spend each and every day doing what I love.  Yet for me I also find my 'bliss' in reading, making my own clothing, and watching 40s and 50s movies. We each have our own individual character, and our uniqueness needs to be treasured and celebrated!!!


So the treasury challenge this month is to create a treasury that expresses your own self- a few of your favourite things. I promise you that it will put a smile on your face- searching for mine did!!!




                              Lace Deco Tape by I Love Lace
                              Audrey Hepburn Pocket Watch Necklace by  LunaShineShine
                              'Books' 12X8 Print by Lola's Room
                              Vintage Timber Cotton Reels by Stock Market


~Have a FABULOUS Wednesday, Team!!
Naomi
x

2 comments:

  1. GREAT challenge, Naomi! I can't wait to put together a few of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.