Monday 8 October 2012

Monday thought

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
                                                Marcus Aurelius


Monday again. Where has the weekend gone? 

Well, my weekend has been busy and yet peaceful. I did some baking and crafting and had some quiet time alone to recharge my batteries. Today I'm changing the way I think and therefore feel about Monday. Instead of regretting that the weekend is over, I'm looking forward to the next few days. The sun is shining, there's an autumnal snap in the air and I'm working on a number of interesting projects this week. Why mourn the ending of the weekend (which is pretty much the same as any other days really, when you're self employed) when the week ahead is brimful of possibilities and opportunities?

I can't change the day, but I CAN change my attitude to it.

Have a good one

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.