Saturday 27 October 2012

Welcome to my Workroom

Welcome to our new team feature, showing our individual workspaces and how we organise them.
 
Some of us are lucky enough to have a dedicated space, whilst others manage to fit in where they can. Our featured artist this time is Kate, of KatesCottageShop and Larkspurandlinen. She's recently re-worked her space and this is the very pretty result! Lets have a look at how she organised it.
 
 
Here are the photos of my Etsy supplies workspace re-do. :) I have such a small space, I still craft at my kitchen table, but here are the photos of before, building the shelving, filling it all up, and moving the computer desk over in the same space {this is where I do all my Etsy computer work, as well as it being our home computer}.
 



  
 
 
 
If you are a member of the Positivity Team on Etsy and would like to have your workspace featured, please let us know. Convo Bluebell Glen via Etsy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.